We are dedicated to providing the most advanced medical care possible, and in a way that acknowledges traditional values important to total patient care. We make a special effort to explain everything to you regarding your condition and the treatment options available. If you have any questions, or if something is not clear to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For your convenience, we have provided our patient forms online. Completing and bringing these forms to your first appointment will help expedite the registration process.
Contact your insurance company to obtain a “preferred provider” list to make sure Louisiana Urology is a “participating provider” on your plan prior to scheduling an appointment.
As a courtesy to you, we verify insurance benefits and eligibility prior to your visit.
Your insurance coverage is a contract between you and your insurer and, although we will make every reasonable effort to assist you in getting your claim paid, any charges incurred are ultimately your responsibility.
Private Pay Patients
Payment is required at the time of service. For new patients, please be prepared to pay $250 for your first appointment. If additional testing or imaging is performed, this amount may increase.
Wellness Visits: We do not perform the Medicare Wellness Visit.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Check or Money Order
- Credit/Debit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX
- Care Credit
Because we are seeing more and more patients with high deductible insurance plans, we now offer short-term financing for up to six months with no interest through Care Credit. Please ask to speak to a patient account representative in our office if you would like more information about this program. Care credit may be used for patients with a minimum balance of $500.
What to bring to your visit
- Your insurance card and photo identification card. Due to rampant identity theft and for your protection, you will not be seen without photo identification.
- Copayment / payment for your visit. Your insurance may require us to collect a copay at the time of your visit. You may be asked to reschedule if you are not able to make payment at the time of your appointment.
- List of current prescription and any over-the-counter medications you are taking, including how much (dose), and how often (frequency) you take them.
- Any recent imaging studies (x-rays, CT, ultrasounds, bone scans, etc.) in film or electronic format. To avoid any delays in your treatment, it is imperative that YOU bring these imaging studies to your office visit.
- Any recent lab / blood / urine test results.